Is your closet due for a Loungefly update? The pop culture fashion and accessory brand is bringing fans several delightful Disney designs coming soon that are perfect for year round fun, including your next Disney parks visit!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- With fall in full swing, isn’t it time for a Loungefly shopping spree? A new wave of bags and wallets have popped up at Entertainment Earth featuring characters from Star Wars, Cinderella, Winnie the Pooh and more.
- Mini backpacks, wallets, crossbody bags, keychains, lanyards and even pins are included in this latest drop of collectibles that are available for pre-order.
- Whether you’re giving your Loungefly wall a complete update or just want to treat yourself to something fun, there’s something here that will speak to every Disney fan. The new assortment is available for pre-order at Entertainment Earth.
- Prices range from $10-$90 and items are expected to ship in November 2022. Links to some of our favorites can be found below.
Free Shipping at Entertainment Earth
- Laughing Place is pleased to share a special Entertainment Earth affiliate link! Shop using our EE.toys/LPFAN link—or enter code LPFAN at checkout to save 10% on in-stock items and enjoy Free Standard Shipping on purchases of $39+.
We all have a favorite Disney movie scene and Loungefly seems to be on the same page as their latest trend is putting those moments on bags and wallets. Love when Belle and Beast are in the library? How about Obi-Wan and Darth Vader’s first on screen duel?
Or what about Mulan sharing a tender moment with her father? These are just some of the moments you can carry with you on your favorite fashion accessory!
Earlier this week we had the honor to share an exclusive reveal of the new Cinderella Collection inspired by the mice and the dress they made for “Cinderelly.” We’re particularly fond of the new Crossbody—with a beaded handle—and a card holder featuring one of the seamstresses.
Oh and there’s also a mini backpack!
Winnie the Pooh and friends have a sweet tooth and so do we! Similar to the new line of Disney Munchlings, this collection of pins, keychains and an mini backpack gives popular desserts a little flair from the Hundred Acre Wood gang.