The highly praised “She-Hulk: Attorney at Law,” starring Tatiana Maslany as Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk, is the final show in the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Phase Four and now all nine episodes are streaming on Disney Plus including the season’s finale.
The streaming service costs $7.99 a month or $79.99 a year. Though, the Disney Bundle including ESPN Plus, Hulu with ads costs $13.99 a month and $19.99 a month without ads.
The Disney Bundle including ESPN Plus and Hulu Live with ads is $72.99 a month, and the highest monthly package is the bundle including Hulu Live with no ads and which costs $78.99 a month.
The synopsis: “Jennifer Walters has a complicated life as a single, 30-something attorney who also happens to be a green 6-foot-7-inch superpowered hulk.”
In episode nine, Jen struggles to pick up the pieces of her life, but let’s just say the finale is probably the most meta Marvel has ever been especially for the final battle.
- ‘Chucky’ season 2, episode 2 (10/12/22): How to watch, livestream, time, date, channel
- ‘Abbott Elementary’ season 2 premiere, episode 4 (10/12/22): How to watch, time, date, channel
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Nope’: Here’s how you can stream the sci-fi, horror epic
- ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’: Here’s how you can stream the Marvel epic
- Taco Bell’s ‘Mexican Pizza: The Musical’ with Dolly Parton, Doja Cat premieres tonight (09/15/22): Here’s how you can watch