- Morgan Stanley slashed the price target on Moderna, Inc. MRNA from $175 to $170. Moderna shares fell 0.7% to trade at $146.49 on Friday.
- Truist Securities lowered Funko, Inc. FNKO price target from $26 to $13. Funko shares fell 54.2% to $8.93 on Friday.
- B of A Securities cut Skyworks Solutions, Inc. SWKS price target from $125 to $90. Skyworks Solutions shares rose 6.3% to $87.48 on Friday.
- Raymond James raised the price target on NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. NGM from $4 to $6. NGM Biopharmaceuticals shares fell 12.3% to $4.3750 on Friday.
- Baird cut the price target for Atlassian Corporation TEAM from $380 to $210. Atlassian shares fell 24.4% to $131.73 on Friday.
- JP Morgan boosted the price target on Rockwell Automation, Inc. ROK from $180 to $195. Rockwell Automation shares rose 1.1% to $245.43 on Friday.
- Barclays cut the price target for Sprout Social, Inc. SPT from $70 to $63. Sprout Social shares rose 1.3% to $47.66 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.