1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Skyline Blue and India Ivory White “Hemmings Classic Car Magazine Cover Car” “American Muscle” Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
1000 in stock
Add to wishlist
CategoriesChevrolet, Diecast Town
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Skyline Blue and India Ivory White “Hemmings Classic Car Magazine Cover Car” “American Muscle” Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- Ever wonder what it’s like to drive a classic 1955 Chevy Bel Air? Most classic car enthusiasts would say it’s not smoothest ride when cruising on a freeway. Contrary to popular belief, Ernie Wilder, of Lake Luzerne, New York says otherwise. As proud owner of this 1955 Chevy Bel Air, he says driving his classic dream car is a not only comfortable, but he can operate it with one finger. However, it wasn’t always the case. When he purchased the car in 1968, it was in need of restoration. In the September 2020 issue of Hemmings Classic Car, sit back and enjoy the ride as you read about Ernie’s journey of much needed improvements that make for a very cozy road trip. After his accomplished goals, he did just that along side with his wife Sue and a 12-year-old grandson to cruise the states in his now, better-than-stock, vintage car.
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 7 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey