Boeing B-29 Superfortress Bomber Aircraft U.S. Air Force “Enola Gay” with 1/60 Scale “Little Boy” Bomb Replica 1/144 Diecast Model by Air Force 1
1000 in stock
Add to wishlist
CategoriesAircrafts and War Planes, Diecast Town
- Brand new 1/144 scale diecast model of Boeing B-29 Superfortress Bomber Aircraft U.S. Air Force “Enola Gay” with 1/60 Scale “Little Boy” Bomb Replica die cast model by Air Force 1.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 7.25, Wingspan- 11.5 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The B-29 Superfortress Enola Gay is one of the most famous aircraft in history, as it was the plane that dropped the first atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan, on August 6, 1945. The Enola Gay was part of the 393rd Bombardment Squadron, 509th Composite Group, and flown by Colonel Paul Tibbets during the historic mission.
- The Enola Gay was also involved in other missions during World War II, including a bombing raid on the Japanese city of Hiroshima on August 1, 1945. After the war, the Enola Gay was used for various purposes, including as a test aircraft for nuclear weapons and as a research aircraft for high-altitude flight.
- The B-29 Superfortress was a critical aircraft during World War II and played a significant role in the air war over Japan. It was used extensively in the Pacific Theater, including in the bombing of Tokyo, which caused widespread devastation and was one of the most significant bombing raids in history.
- The “Little Boy” atomic bomb, which was dropped from the Enola Gay on Hiroshima, was a defining moment in history and led to the end of World War II. The model kit of the Enola Gay at 1:144 scale with the Little Boy at 1:60 scale allow collectors and history enthusiasts to recreate this moment in time in exquisite detail.
- This model of the Enola Gay and the Little Boy is an excellent addition to any aviation or military history collection. It is a reminder of the bravery of the soldiers who flew these planes and the historic events that took place. The detailed model is sure to impress both history buffs and aviation enthusiasts alike.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey