Messerschmitt BF 109G-6 Fighter Aircraft “Gerhard Barkhorn Commanding Officer of II./JG 52 Ukraine” (September 1943) “Air Power Series” 1/48 Diecast Model by Hobby Master
1000 in stock
CategoriesAircrafts and War Planes, Diecast Town, Marketplace
- Brand new 1/48 scale diecast model of Messerschmitt BF 109G-6 Fighter Aircraft “Gerhard Barkhorn, Commanding Officer of II./JG 52, Ukraine” (September 1943) “Air Power Series” die cast model by Hobby Master.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 7.5, Wingspan- 8.25 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The BF 109G-6 was a German fighter aircraft used during World War II. Gerhard Barkhorn, a highly decorated Luftwaffe pilot, was a commanding officer of the II./JG 52 and flew the BF 109G-6 during his service on the Eastern Front in Ukraine in 1943. Barkhorn was known for his exceptional skills as a fighter pilot, having shot down over 300 enemy planes during his service.
- The BF 109G-6 was a variant of the BF 109, one of the most widely used fighter aircraft by the Luftwaffe during World War II. It saw action in numerous conflicts, including the Battle of Britain, the Eastern Front, and North Africa, it was also used extensively in Ukraine during World War II, particularly during the Battle of Stalingrad and the subsequent Eastern Front campaigns. Gerhard Barkhorn, the commanding officer of II./JG 52, was one of the top fighter aces of the war and claimed a significant number of aerial victories over Ukraine.
- During this time, the BF 109G-6 proved to be a formidable opponent against Soviet aircraft, and its speed, maneuverability, and firepower made it a vital asset for the German Luftwaffe.
- The 1:48 scale model of the BF 109G-6 Gerhard Barkhorn is a highly detailed replica of the aircraft flown by the legendary pilot during his service in Ukraine. The model features accurate markings and paint scheme, and its parts are finely crafted to create a realistic representation of the fighter aircraft. With its impressive historical significance and attention to detail, this model is a must-have for any World War II aviation enthusiast.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey