Messerschmitt BF 109G-6 Fighter Aircraft “Mato Dukovac 15. (kroat)/JG.52 Croatia Air Force Crimea” (April 1944) “Air Power Series” 1/48 Diecast Model by Hobby Master
1000 in stock
CategoriesAircrafts and War Planes, Diecast Town, Marketplace
- Brand new 1/48 scale diecast model of Messerschmitt BF 109G-6 Fighter Aircraft “Mato Dukovac, 15. (kroat)/JG.52, Croatia Air Force, Crimea” (April 1944) “Air Power Series” die cast model by Hobby Master.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 7.5, Wingspan- 8.25 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The BF 109G-6 was a German fighter aircraft used extensively during World War II, and even after the war, by various countries. In this case, the model represents the Croatian Air Force’s use of the plane during the conflict in Crimea in the 1990s.
- Mato Dukovac was a Croatian air force pilot who served with distinction during the conflict. The plane he flew, the BF 109G-6, was known for its speed, agility, and durability, making it a formidable opponent in aerial combat. It was used by the Croatian Air Force to provide air support for ground forces during the conflict in Crimea.
- This 1:48 scale model is a faithful representation of the BF 109G-6 as flown by Mato Dukovac and the Croatian Air Force. The level of detail is impressive, with accurate markings, paintwork, and weaponry. It is a must-have for collectors and enthusiasts of aviation history.
- Whether you’re a seasoned collector or a casual hobbyist, the BF 109G-6 Mato Dukovac model is a stunning addition to any collection. With its impressive history and attention to detail, it’s sure to be a conversation starter and a highlight of any display. Get yours today and own a piece of aviation history!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey