Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-19S Farmer C Fighter Aircraft “Yellow 45” “VVS Display Team Soviet Air Force Kubinka Air Base” (1960) “Wing” Series 1/72 Diecast Model by Panzerkampf
1000 in stock
CategoriesAircrafts and War Planes, Diecast Town
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-19S Farmer C Fighter Aircraft “Yellow 45” “VVS Display Team, Soviet Air Force, Kubinka Air Base” (1960) “Wing” Series die cast model by Panzerkampf.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes with a display stand.
- Includes missile accessories.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 7, Wingspan- 5 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-19 is a Soviet-designed fighter aircraft that was produced from the late 1950s through the mid-1960s. It was the first Soviet fighter capable of supersonic speeds in level flight, and it saw extensive service with the Soviet Union, China, and other countries during the Cold War. The MiG-19S Farmer C variant was an improved version of the original design, with a more powerful engine and increased armament capacity.
- In the early 1960s, the VVS (Soviet Air Force) created an aerobatic display team using MiG-19s, known as the “Yellow Tails.” The team was based at the Kubinka Air Base, near Moscow, and flew highly choreographed displays at airshows and military events throughout the Soviet Union and abroad. The team’s signature yellow and red paint scheme was designed to be highly visible and recognizable.
- The “Yellow 45” aircraft was one of the planes flown by the VVS display team in the early 1960s. It was painted in the team’s distinctive yellow and red colors and was used extensively for training and public displays. The aircraft was retired from service in the mid-1960s as the MiG-19 was gradually replaced by newer Soviet fighter designs.
- The 1:72 scale model of the MiG-19S Farmer C “Yellow 45” VVS Display Team is a highly detailed replica of this iconic aircraft. It features accurate markings and paint scheme, as well as a range of moving parts and finely detailed cockpit and engine components. Whether you are a collector, historian, or model enthusiast, this stunning model is a must-have addition to your collection.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey