North American P-51D Mustang Fighter Aircraft “Old Crow” “Capt. C.E. ‘Bud’ Anderson 357th FG 363rd FS” “Collector Series” 1/72 Diecast Model by Air Force 1
1000 in stock
Add to wishlist
CategoriesAircrafts and War Planes, Diecast Town, Mustang
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of North American P-51D Mustang Fighter Aircraft “Old Crow” “Capt. C.E. ‘Bud’ Anderson, 357th FG, 363rd FS” “Collector Series” die cast model by Air Force 1.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 5.25, Wingspan- 6 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The P-51 Mustang was one of the most iconic American fighter planes of World War II, and Capt C. E. Bud Anderson was one of the most famous pilots to fly it. Serving in the 363rd Fighter Squadron of the 357th Fighter Group, Anderson flew his P-51D Mustang, named “Old Crow,” on more than 100 missions during the war. He became an ace in just two missions and finished the war with 16 1/4 confirmed kills, making him one of the top-scoring aces of the war.
- Anderson’s P-51D Mustang was fitted with a Rolls-Royce Merlin engine, which gave it a top speed of over 400 mph and an impressive range of more than 1,000 miles. The Mustang was used extensively in the European Theater of Operations, providing crucial air support to Allied ground troops and engaging in dogfights with German fighters.
- The 1:72 scale model of Capt C. E. Bud Anderson’s P-51 Mustang captures all the details and features of this legendary plane, from its distinctive “Old Crow” nose art to its sleek and powerful design. Whether you’re a collector of historical aircraft or a fan of World War II aviation, this model is sure to impress. So why wait? Add this iconic plane to your collection today and relive the bravery and heroism of the greatest generation!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey