Skill 2 Model Kit Lamborghini Miura Jota SVJ 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
1000 in stock
CategoriesDiecast Town, Lamborghini, Marketplace
- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of Lamborghini Miura Jota SVJ (Skill 2) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Color instructions sheet.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- Dimensions approximately L-7.25 inches assembled.
- “Chrome” trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- The Lamborghini Miura was produced by the Italian manufacturer between 1966 and 1973. The Miura, when it was presented on the market, was a real supercar characterized by high performance and innovative design. In 1970, on the layout of the Miura, a specific version dedicated for the competitions was created through improvements on chassis and suspensions. Other significant changes where implemented on engine power and on the braking system. The commercial name of this unique car with a power of 440 Hp and outstanding performances was “Jota”. However, due to several requests from customers, Lamborghini modified some Miura SV series with specification similar to Jota. These cars were identified by the acronym SVJ and became soon the dream of car experts and funs all over the World.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey