Skill 3 Model Kit Land Rover 109 LWB 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
1000 in stock
CategoriesDiecast Town, Jeep, Marketplace, Range/Land Rover
- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of Land Rover 109 LWB (Skill 3) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed engine.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5 inches assembled.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- “Chrome” trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- The “Land Rover” was certainly one of the best known symbols of “made in England” on 4 wheels and is in fact a milestone in the history of off-road vehicles. It was born immediately after the war, with the first prototypes made in 1947, to satisfy both civil and military tasks. Inspired, even if not directly, by the American Jeep, it was characterized by 4×4 all-wheel drive and a sturdy and reliable structure capable of tackling the most difficult and demanding routes. The aluminum body made it lighter but, at the same time, more resistant to corrosion and a long service life. In 1971, when the Series III was introduced, more than a million units had already been produced and built for both civil and military use, both in the 88-inch “standard wheelbase” version or in the 109 “long wheel base” version inches, the latter reproduced in the kit.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey