Triumph Scrambler 1200 (Matera) Motorcycle Black James Bond 007 “No Time To Die” (2021) Movie Diecast Motorcycle Model by Corgi
1000 in stock
Add to wishlist
CategoriesAston Martin, Diecast Town, Film Studio Lot, James Bond, Lotus, No Time to Die
- Brand new diecast car model of Triumph Scrambler 1200 (Matera) Motorcycle Black James Bond 007 “No Time To Die” (2021) Movie die cast model car by Corgi.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- Real rubber tires.
- Officially licensed product.
- Does not have any openings.
- Comes in a collector’s display box.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.25, W-2.75, H-4 inches.
- Since the first James Bond film, ‘Dr No’ in 1962, the renowned British secret agent 007 has owned a string of iconic cars, from the classic Aston Martin DB5 to the submersible Lotus Esprit, and the Aston Martin DB10, manufactured exclusively for ‘Spectre’. We are now celebrating the release of ‘No Time to Die’ with another fantastic installment of the James Bond range, featuring cars from the film.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 5 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey