United States M4A3 HVSS POA-CWS-H5 Flamethrower Tank Olive Drab F11 “Korea” (1951) “NEO Dragon Armor” Series 1/72 Plastic Model by Dragon Models
1000 in stock
Add to wishlist
- Brand new 1/72 scale plastic model of United States M4A3 HVSS POA-CWS-H5 Flamethrower Tank Olive Drab F11 “Korea” (1951) “NEO Dragon Armor” Series plastic model by Dragon Models.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Rotating turret for dynamic display options.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-3.125, W-1.625, H-2 inches.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won’t fade or peel like decals for long-lasting.
- High-quality markings include a protective display case to keep the model in pristine condition.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The USMC M4A3 Sherman Flame Tank with HVSS Suspension, nicknamed “F11,” was a variant of the M4 Sherman tank equipped with a POA-CWS-H5 flamethrower used during the Korean War in 1951. It was used primarily to clear enemy positions and bunkers, as well as to provide support to infantry units during combat. The F11 saw action in several significant battles during the Korean War, including the Battle of Chosin Reservoir and the Battle of the Hook.
- The F11 was also used in the Pacific theater during World War II, primarily in the Pacific islands campaign. It was deployed to Hawaii in 1945 as part of the USMC’s efforts to prepare for the invasion of the Japanese home islands. However, the war ended before the F11 could be deployed to Japan.
- The F11 was an essential tool for the USMC, providing vital support to infantry units and helping to clear enemy positions during combat. Its flamethrower was an effective weapon against enemy bunkers and fortifications, making it a crucial asset on the battlefield.
- In conclusion, the USMC M4A3 Sherman Flame Tank with HVSS Suspension – “F11” played an important role in the Korean War and the Pacific theater during World War II. Its ability to clear enemy positions and bunkers made it an essential asset to the USMC, and its historical significance makes it a must-have for any military history enthusiast or model collector.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 5 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey