United States M4A3E8 “Thunderbolt VII” Tank “Commander of 37th Tank Battalion 4th Armored Division Germany” (1945) “NEO Dragon Armor” Series 1/72 Plastic Model by Dragon Models
1000 in stock
Add to wishlist
- Brand new 1/72 scale plastic model of United States M4A3E8 “Thunderbolt VII” Tank “Commander of 37th Tank Battalion, 4th Armored Division, Germany” (1945) “NEO Dragon Armor” Series plastic model by Dragon Models.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Rotating turret for dynamic display options.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-3 (3.75 with cannon), W-1.375, H-1.75 inches.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won’t fade or peel like decals for long-lasting.
- High-quality markings include a protective display case to keep the model in pristine condition.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The M4A3E8 “Thunderbolt VII” was a variant of the Sherman tank used by the 37th Tank Battalion of the 4th Armored Division during World War II. It was named after its commander, Lieutenant Colonel Creighton W. Abrams, who later became the Chief of Staff of the United States Army. The Thunderbolt VII was equipped with a 76mm gun and improved suspension, making it more effective against German tanks such as the Panther and Tiger.
- The 37th Tank Battalion fought in several key battles, including the Battle of the Bulge and the liberation of Paris. Thunderbolt VII saw action in these battles, as well as in the Rhineland and Central Europe campaigns.
- Despite its success on the battlefield, the Thunderbolt VII was eventually phased out in favor of more modern tanks. However, its legacy as a symbol of American bravery and ingenuity during World War II lives on.
- Get ready to relive the excitement of World War II with the M4A3E8 “Thunderbolt VII” model tank. With its authentic design and attention to detail, this 1/72 scale replica is perfect for collectors, history enthusiasts, and anyone who wants to experience the thrill of armored combat. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of history!
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 5 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey