1984 Mercedes-Benz 190 E Light Blue Metallic with Blue Interior 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Norev
1000 in stock
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1984 Mercedes-Benz 190 E Light Blue Metallic with Blue Interior die cast model car by Norev.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, four doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.25, W-3.75, H-2.75 inches.
- Intended as a competitor to the successful BMW 3 Series, the Mercedes W201 was introduced in December 1982 and produced until August 1993. With more than 1.8 million produced, the W201 series marketed as the Mercedes-Benz 190 is one of the most successful models of the brand with the star.
- Norev’s 190 E is a typical representative of the 80s and combines a Silver Blue metallic paintjob with a blue interior, which you can admire through the four opening doors. The openenable bonnet reveals the four-cylinder in-line engine type M102. The typical warning triangle on the underside of the boot lid has of course not been forgotten.
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 7 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey