1987 Porsche 911 Turbo Targa 3.3 Convertible Brown Metallic with Black Top 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Norev
1000 in stock
CategoriesDiecast Town, Porsche
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1987 Porsche 911 Turbo Targa 3.3 Convertible Brown Metallic with Black Top die cast model car by Norev.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Has opening frunk, doors and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.25, W-4.125, H-3 inches.
- The Porsche 911 Type 930, produced from 1974 to 1989, is the first production sports car that Porsche equipped with a turbocharger. The Targa variant was introduced in 1987 and, in addition to the removable Targa roof, offered the same exceptional driving performance as the Coupe.
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 7 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey