German Sd. Kfz. 141 PzKpfw III Ausf. G Medium Tank – Deutsches Afrika Korps North Africa 1941 1/72 Diecast Model by Panzerkampf
997 in stock
CategoriesDiecast Town, Maybach, Military
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of German Sd. Kfz. 141 PzKpfw III Ausf. G Medium Tank – Deutsches Afrika Korps, North Africa, 1941 die cast model by Panzerkampf.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes in a plastic display stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-3, W-1.5, H-1.5 inches.
- Rotating turret and elevating cannon for dynamic display options.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won’t fade or peel like decals for long-lasting.
- High-quality markings Include a protective display case to keep the model in pristine condition.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Painted, fitted, non-moving tracks on detailed non-rotating wheels for a detailed and accurate appearance.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life tank.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The German Sd. Kfz. 141 PzKpfw III Ausf. G Medium Tank was an important vehicle used by the Deutsches Afrika Korps (German Africa Corps) during World War II. The PzKpfw III Ausf. G was the seventh and final version of the PzKpfw III tank, and was first produced in 1941. It was armed with a short-barreled 50mm gun, and was powered by a Maybach HL 120 TRM engine.
- The PzKpfw III Ausf. G was first deployed in the North African campaign, where it was used by the DAK to fight against the British and Commonwealth forces. These tanks were used in the battles of Gazala, El Alamein, and the final battle of Tunisia, where the DAK was ultimately defeated. Despite the defeat, the PzKpfw III Ausf. G proved to be a formidable tank, and was able to hold its own against the more heavily armed British tanks.
- Overall, the PzKpfw III Ausf. G was a reliable and well-armed tank that served the German Africa Corps in the harsh desert conditions of North Africa. It played a significant role in the German’s efforts to control North Africa during WWII, however it was ultimately outmatched by the more advanced allied tanks.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 5 cm|
- Store Name: The Vending Lot
- Vendor: The Vending Lot
1928 The Woods II
Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey